The second level of service provided by The Studio is also free of charge and encompasses the design of a complete lighting concept for your project. The process begins with either a meeting or phone call, as appropriate, with the client to determine the brief, understand timescales and discuss initial lighting ideas. Following this consultation, the design team will propose next steps in terms of the concept presentation.
The presentation will usually include 3D renders of key areas of the project to illustrate the designer’s proposals. From this we can provide an initial quotation as cost guidance.
Designers will undertake up to two revisions to the initial lighting scheme, following client’s comments or alterations to the design of the space, before they issue a final concept presentation with corresponding quotation.
The third level of service The Studio provides is more complex and is chargeable. It involves the development of the approved lighting concept into a full lighting brief and includes:
Design meetings with the client, architect and/or other consultants, as considered necessary by the design team, to discuss design and installation.
- Preparation of further 3D renders where applicable to illustrate aspects of the design.
- Preparation of Autocad plans detailing fitting types, positions and suggested circuiting.
- Advise on control options.
- Circuit schedules.
- One revision may be carried out at this stage free of charge. Further revisions will be chargeable.
- Provision of final up to date quotation.