COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Collingwood Lighting Ltd (company no. 900626) whose registered office is at Brooklands House, Sywell Aerodrome, Sywell, Northants. NN6 0BT.
- The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Collingwood Lighting Ltd, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- To enter this giveaway you will require access to the internet.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
- By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the giveaway and details of how to enter are via https://www.collingwoodlighting.com/en/competition
- There are no limits to the quantity of unique entries per person.
- This is a rolling monthly competition. The start date is the first calendar day of each month and the closing date is the last calendar day of each month.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the giveaway and how to enter are as follows:
By entering this giveaway, you need to upload and submit a photograph to Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter or Instagram, using the hastag #InspiredbyCollingwood. The photograph needs to clearly show Collingwood Lighting products in an appropriate environment.
- Entries made using any alternative methods to those described above will not be considered.
- By entering into this competiton, you accept the right for Collingwood Lighting Ltd to use the images in any promotional materials that the promoter sees fit, including digital and print promotions.
- By entering into this competition, you confirm that you have authority to disclose the images and agree to their distribution, either by ownership or in agreement with the homeowner.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Winners will be chosen based on the desicion of of a Collingwood Lighting judging panel.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or by direct message on Twitter/ Facebook/ Instagram/ LinkedIn, and/or phone call within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value wihtout giving notice.
- Prizes will be different each month but will be up to the value of £250.00
Data Protection and Publicity
- The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collingwood Lighting Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.